
Oh give thanks to the LORD, for He is good, For His loving kindness is everlasting. Psalm 107:1 NASB
Sometimes I am in awe of the beauty of God's creation. I love the mountains and I love the beaches! We are blessed to live within an hours drive to some of the most beautiful beaches -- beaches that actually make the top 10 list for beauty in the entire world! I don't visit nearly enough but this week we went for a day with by friend and her family. We spent the day at Siesta Key in Sarasota. This is my favorite beach!
I am thankful for great friends! These five kids, even though they range in age from 3-11, they play so well together and really enjoy their time together. The Schewe's are moving to North Carolina in just a few weeks. We are really really going to miss them and treasure our time left with them!
I am thankful for my kid's imagination! They love to build sands castles and make creations in the sand. They get as much joy out of it as they do the water!
I am thankful my little guy braved the water and had a great time. My mom, without thinking through very well, allowed the kids to see the opening to Jaws - until they freaked out so much she had to turn it off. Caleb said he would never swim in the ocean again but he did and he loved it!
I am thankful that Taya had a great time in the water as well. We really need to do more beach days!
I am thankful that the oil spill has not affected our beaches --- at all. So if there is the perception that the Florida beaches all along the west coast are covered in oil - they are not! They are as beautiful as ever. So come and visit - you won't be disappointed.
I am thankful for school days starting again...well as thankful as I can be. The summer break has been nice but its time to get back at it.
I am thankful that vacation is only 6 weeks away! I cannot wait to see Disney again and enjoy it in our new camper.
I am thankful for my new study in Jeremiah. I started Part 2 and so far...wow!
What do you have to be thankful for? Join in here.
7 comments:
Great post! Man, I wish we had beaches nearby that looked like that!! Someday....
Looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!
Wonderful post of a family having fun in the sun! Happy Thankful Thursday.
Thank you for sharing your praises today! God's creation is incredible. Blessings to you1
Living for Him, Joan
Dana,
I LOVED these photos of your family at the beach. I "get" you. I can look out across the ocean from the beach and just be swept away by the Lord and His awesomeness.
Great post. Happy TT. Hugs, Lynn
Beach fun...the kids loved it, you can see it in their faces! We should all go more often!! I love the beach!
Happy TT
Julie
Thanks for sharing your blessings.
Post a Comment