I am thankful for a great week last week at VBS! Our church welcomed over 1600 kids to VBS and was able to present the Gospel message to those 1600 children. It was really a neat time and something wonderful to be a part of. I was blessed to be a teacher for the kindergarten kids!
I am thankful for the fun days this summer with the kids.
I am thankful for such an understanding husband. I decided to paint the kid's bathroom the other day (I am redoing their bathroom in Mickey Mouse). Anyway, the paint job came out awful. Instead of being mad at me about it, he went to Lowes last night to purchase Killz paint and is planning to fix it for me :) This isn't the first time I have made a mess w/ a paint job (or picked a paint color then hated it once it was done). He always goes behind and fixes it for me.
I am thankful for vacation planning. This past week I was able to book our vacation in September - 7 nights at Disney's Ft. Wilderness. My hubby isn't staying the whole time because of his new job. So me and the kids will have a few days alone but my good friend and her family booked also the same week. We will be able to go to the parks with them while Mark is away. I also am very excited that I was able to get a waterfront campsite at Ft. DeSoto for New Years Eve. I got up at midnight (since you have to book 6 months exactly and they fill up QUICK). Yeah for waterfront camping :)
I am thankful for the good deals at Publix yesterday!
I am thankful for 4th of July weekend. Going to celebrate our country with by friend (the same family going to Disney with us)....BBQ chicken and pool time! Hoping those famous Florida afternoon thunderstorms don't put too big of dent in the time!
What are you thankful for? Join in with Lynn this week.
1 comment:
Great list! What a sweet hubby you have :)
Post a Comment