Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Its Thursday! Which means it is time to reflect on the past week and bring to mind things that I am thankful for! So here is this week's list.

  • I am thankful for Co-Op Friday's! I love getting the kiddos together with their Science co-op. On Friday they made ice-cream! And had a blast learning about ice cream and how it relates to Pluto!



  • I am thankful for soccer season and thankful that it is over. We can sleep in on Saturday! For a few weeks anyway, then t-ball and softball starts :)
  • I am thankful for date night, unplanned but just as exciting. We ate at Carrabbas and had the Chicken Bryan. That is the MOST amazing food!! I am going to attempt to make it on Saturday, so we will see how that goes.
  • I am thankful that my little guy has a new pen pal in Canada. We sent off his letter today and he is so excited.
  • I am thankful for the dinner my mom made us on Saturday.
  • I am thankful for the rain forecast today - just hope it doesn't get in the way of Homeschool park day!
  • I am thankful again for God's provision this week.

What are you thankful for? Join in here.






10 comments:

gemini said...

Yes.. in all things, big or small we are thankful to God, and should be done minute, by minute, hour by hour.

Denise said...

Such great blessings.

Together We Save said...

Looks like lots of fun.... was that ice cream in the zip bags? We have made this before and I have lost the recipe. Would you mind emailing it to me? denisewmomof3 at gmail dot com?

Debbie Petras said...

I love that you have date night. How important that time is to spend with your hubby alone. It also provides such a good example to your children. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart.

Blessings,
Debbie

Joshlin said...

I really like how you find things from the week that just past to be thankful for. I just think of something off the top of my head. I like this idea much better. Thank You!

LeAnn said...

They sure look like they are having a good time! Don't you just love it!!!

Mary said...

It's great to have a date night. Keeps things fresh. :) Great post. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

sharon said...

I love your list Dana...it's strange how we sometimes overlook those 'little' things God does to make our lives richer.

Thank you for sharing.
God bless

Kat Heckenbach said...

He, he...I was thankful that the rain DID interfere with park. I needed the extra time at home :).

Melanie said...

I love Carrabas! Especially when it's date night with my hubby. So thankful for all blessings!