Friday, March 5, 2010

Date Night!

SHHHH......can you hear that noise? Me Neither!! I am in my house ALL ALONE....

My two oldest are staying the night at my friend's house (her kids and my kids play super well together so she is keeping two of them). She offered to keep T. but T. wanted to go stay at Nana's house (my mom).

We had our science co-op after I met my mom halfway to drop off T. The kids all made ice cream to go with our week on Pluto. Then the older kids discussed the pluto being a planet or not being a planet debate. Then D. & C. left with Betsy to go to her house and I came home to just the dog. My hubby has contract work today.

So we are going to Carrabba's tonight...our favorite place to eat food! Praise God for the gift card the landscaper gave us for Christmas!!

No comments: