
Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!
Psalm 97:12 ESV
I cannot believe it is already Thursday! So excited to share thanksgiving today! Today I am thankful for:
- The last few days of teaching and working with my little man who accepted Christ last week. I ordered him a new Bible to celebrate. I had bought him an NIV Adventure Bible about 3 years ago when he started Cubbies (Awana) but somehow he lost it. He has been using D.'s Holman Bible she received from church as a gift. So I went back and forth between a NIRV and the new ESV Children's Bible. I ultimately decided on the ESV one and I am so glad I did! The ESV is my favorite translation. The notes in the back are all written by Children Desiring God. I know the NIRV would probably be a little easier to read but the ESV is so beautiful and he will eventually get there! My 9 year old studies out of the NASB (she had the New Inductive Study Bible for all her Discover 4 Yourselves books but I will eventually get her an ESV Study Bible :) Reading with my little guy and answering all his questions has been awesome!!!
- I am thankful today is field day with our homeschool group! This will be lots of fun with a small edge of competition!
- I am thankful my husband gets to go with us to field day. There are some advantages to being out of work....he has had the opportunity to do a lot with us in the homeschool adventures this year! He has never seen how field day works, so this will be a neat thing for him to be a part of.
- Always thankful for God's continued provisions while Mark is laid off....we haven't wanted for anything (other than that Camper that we have to wait on ;) but one day....)
What are you thankful for today. Join in here.

3 comments:
Awesome blessings.
God sees us through...in all ways..let's give thanks.
that's wonderful about your son, God Bless you and yours
Post a Comment