
For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving. 1 Timothy 4:4 ESV
Today I am thankful for:
The beautiful week of weather here in Florida.
Swim time with the kids this week. The pool is warmer than the air!
Getting back to my Jeremiah Study! Sooooo good!!
My husband having a full week of work this week :)
God's continued provisions during the layoff.
Another year of school being almost done. I survived teaching my second child how to read!
Getting back to a good work-out routine.
What are you thankful for today. Join in at Lynn's blog here.
8 comments:
Amen Dana, I am so happy to meet you and see your blog, thank you for stopping by mine. It is always a pleasure to meet other bloggers.
You have a wonderfully Thankful Thursday, and I am enjoying looking over your blog.
Lots of Hugs, Barbara
We really do have so much to be thankful for! (although I have a tendency to believe someone living in Florida has a little more to be thankful for than someone living in, say, the middle of the Canadian prairies which are still in the process of emerging from winter...;)
Have a great week!! And thanks for popping by my blog ~ I'm off to check yours out a bit more as I see you follow a few of the same blogs I do!
The weather has been great here as well glad your hubby worked a full week and what a great list you have
Lovely to meet you Dana, and read and share your exuberance for your family life.
Look forward to meeting up with you again.
Richest Blessings.
Such nice blessings.
Isn't it great to see your children take such leaps in learning? I remember teaching my oldest son how to read and jumping for joy when he "got it!"
Thanks for visiting my blog! Sounds like you are having a good week!
Yes the weather is wonderful Thank God. Beautiful verse.
Post a Comment