Mark and I were working through Jeremiah, verse by verse with Kay Arthur's radio program. We took a break to do a Precept Upon Precept with Betsy and her hubby on Genesis Chapters 1-2. That was an awesome study...even though Mark and Ralph didn't finish :)
I just finished teaching my Discipleship class on Genesis 3-11 for the kids at church. We are going to be looking for a new church home so Sunday was our last day at our church. Kay's books for kids are really good! I was able to supplement with some of the great resources at Answers In Genesis.
I think I'll begin back on my Jeremiah study. I looked at Oneplace.com and the archives are still there and it appears as though she went through the second part of Jeremiah also. That should keep me busy for a while.
After working through Covenant, I think it is very clear that we are no longer under the old covenant. Normally, this wouldn't be an issue because I have always thought we were free from the old covenant. It wasn't until last year I sat under a teacher who taught we were still obligated to the old covenant. Her arguments are very convincing so I knew I had to sit back and study it myself. So glad I did. I would recommend this study to anyone who is questioning that or wants to understand covenant more. It looks like Kay will have one for the kids out in the fall. Can't wait to do that one with Delena!!
No comments:
Post a Comment