John Piper answers the question, "Did Jesus Death Do Anything for Unbelievers?" The link here has a video and transcript of his answer on "Limited Atonement." :) An interesting discussion for sure.
Speaking of John Piper, who is on a Sabbatical until the end of the year, he has stirred some recent controversy by inviting Rick Warren to be a headliner speaker at the Desiring God National Conference. Phil Johnson responds very well about the whole situation here.
Kevin DeYoung answers how to deal with disappointment in the church here. This one was very good, as we are dealing with this right now.
1 comment:
I enjoyed all these posts when they came out ~ it seems we're "fans" of many of the same teachers/preachers/bloggers!! I'm so enjoying being stretched, convicted, and inspired by these blogs! (and by some of the books they've written)
Is it just me, or does it seem a little weird to say I'm a "fan" of a pastor?! Somehow, that seems wrong (you know, the danger of loving the messenger more than The Message and all that!), and yet I'm not sure what else to call it!!
Post a Comment