
Few of us do patience very well, and none of us do it naturally. - Love
Dare book, Day 1
I am very excited to be participating in Thankful Thursday. So, today I am thankful for:
- The small group my husband and I are in doing the Love Dare. I really wasn't excited about it at first because it isn't my typical kind of Bible Study (I would much rather be taught or work on a Precept Upon Precept study). However, my husband is really enjoying it and it is good to go through something together and to grow our relationship.
- Learning the art of couponing! I had no idea how much money I could save. Just getting started but there is a wealth of blogs full of information on how to do this.
- Our unit study for homeschool on Colonial America. Just finished studying the Pilgrims on Plymouth Rock. Their stories are inspiring.
- Our homeschool group....my daughter begins cheerleading today at our competitive soccer league. I am so blessed to have a group that this is available for!
- God's provision in our finances. My husband is still out of work, after 7 LONG months, but we haven't gone without. God has been gracious in providing for us.
What do you have to be Thankful for? Join in over at Lynn's blog here.
3 comments:
Such wonderful blessings.
Dana I am so glad that you are joining us.
I know that life has been tough for you. I am sorry that your beloved is still our of job, but I know that God already has the perfect one for your hubby lined up.
Neat that you are doing the dare study together :)
Love & peace,
Iris
Hi Dana,
My husband just returned to work after 11 months of unemployment. It was a scary time but now as I look back, our lives changed significantly for the better because of it. Keep trusting and keep praying.
Great post for TT. Hugs, Lynn
Post a Comment