Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Rundown

I thought Friday would be a great day to highlight some things of the week, since I don't always get a chance to post daily. Here are some things I found of interest.

1. USA Today did a story on Mark Driscoll's trip to Haiti. So sad that relief workers are involved in some of the very evils we hear about from Haiti....you can read it here.

2. There are so many organizations seeking donations for Haiti relief but here is one started by Mark Driscoll and James MacDonald. Churches Helping Churches

3. John MacArthur on Grace to You also had some wise words and a few organizations he recommends to help Haiti. You can see it here.

4. Not related to Haiti, Albert Mohler posted a great article on our children and the online life of our kids titled "Like the Air they Breathe...." You can see it here.

5. Ken Ham and the Creation Museum will be on Nightline at 11:35 this evening. He was interviewed to discuss the new movie CREATION about the life of Charles Darwin. This should be an interesting interview. I will be setting our DVR to record it.

Thats all for now. Have a great weekend.

No comments: