Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reformation Heroes



On my previous post about Heroes, I really should have mentioned this book. We just completed a Unit Study on the Reformation through Tapestry of Grace. Because I had such an interest in the Reformation, I added a few books that were not part of the curriculum. REFORMATION HEROES was one of those books. It had an incredible amount of information on several people I had never heard of. Of course, we are bouncing between lower and upper grammar so we didn't get the entire book completed. The great thing about Tapestry is we will revisit the Reformation in 4 years, so this is a great book to have in our collection.

Even if your not studying the Reformation, this is a great book to have in your library. You may purchase it here (Ligonier Ministries - RC Sproul). The book is a hardcover book, very beautifully put together.

No comments: