Monday, September 24, 2012

A Movie and A Post

Before the day gets past me, I have a devotion posted at Laced With Grace. You can read it here.

Second, my favorite blog, Challies.com has an interesting post up about Todd Bentley and the Lakeland Revival that happened several years ago.  We live about 45 minutes from Lakeland, so I remember this even quite well.  Several people I knew raved about the revival and went nightly to see Todd Bentley.  Despite pleas and warnings from various sources, many I knew continued to go.

At the bottom of Tim's post, the You Tube video of the documentary movie is posted.  I'm working through watching it now and I can resonate with many of the emotions Tim referred to in his post.  Anger.  Sadness.  Anyway, its worth watching - be aware and be on guard.

You can read that post and see the video here.

No comments: