Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I LOVE Couponing!!

This is today's Publix run, basically to stock up on the Boneless / Skinless Chicken Breasts that are $1.99 a pound. So here is the basic rundown, I got $138.03 in groceries for $47.56! I got:

2 Thomas Bagels B1G1

Fresh Grapes 1.49lb.

Milk

8 B/S Chicken Breasts

1 Mother's Day Card

4 Nivea Body Washes -- these were a steal. Publix had them on sale for $3.89 and there was a $4 off 1 Nivea body wash product in this past Sunday's coupons! So that was an overage (that our Publix wouldn't let us have to apply towards other groceries...bummer).

6 John Frieda products...another great buy....they were 2 products for 10.98 and I had a $5 off coupon from this past Sunday and Publix $4 off coupon so I was able to stack the two and get $9. Basically $1.98 for two products (its not Paul Mitchell but hey, it will help save on the Paul Mitchell products I do have!)

2 Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice Cocktails.

Notice---no store brand stuff other than the Publix brand milk!

I love saving money :)

3 comments:

tammi said...

I really wish there was something like this "couponing" stuff in Canada. We have coupons, yes, but NEVER the kinds of deals you savvy American coupon queens get!! And most of our coupons actually specify "may not be combined with any other offer."

Dana said...

You just need a good Publix! I know they have moved into Georgia but not sure if they are any further north :) Publix tried the "may not be combined" thing a while back and got so much flack for it -- they stopped putting that on their store coupons!!

Carissa said...

I'm trying to start doing some couponing...I hope I can get some good deals!