If you could go anywhere for a vacation, money no object, where would you go and why? Who would you take with you? Disney. Seriously, I would choose Disney! And my husband would kill me too :) But since I have done Disney a few times and plan to do it again (aiming towards September) - lets go back to the west. Grand Canyon, Zion, and all those wonderful parks out in the west. I would take my family and hopefully take a nice camper to stay in.
What has been your biggest challenge as an adult? Homeschooling!
What are you currently reading? What led you to that book? For the first time in a while, I am not currently reading anything. I am working on my Prophecy class Bible Study as well as Jeremiah with Kay Arthur on her radio program. However, I have been reading Joel Rosenburg's fiction books on the end times - The Last Jihad series. I still need to get the fifth book from the library but waiting until school is all done. I also recently read Already Gone by Ken Ham, Why I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris and Why We Are Not Emergent by Two Guys Who Should Be by Kevin DeYoung. All three AWESOME books!
What is one thing you will never ever ever eat? Why? Any raw fish - its just gross.
It is Sunday morning, 10:00 AM. What are you doing? At church - most likely still in Sunday School.
Which is more important to you? A tidy home or a clean home? Is there a difference to you? Probably tidy...I can't stand clutter - it makes me freak out. But eventually I get to the cleaning big things (refrig, baseboards, windows, etc..). I try to keep my floors mopped and the bathrooms spotless at the very least. But there is normally dust under the couches!
If you were given a full-ride scholarship to the post-secondary institution of your choice, where would you go? What courses would you take? This is SOOOOO easy....Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY - Dr. Albert Mohler's school! I would work on a Masters degree in either women's ministry or children's ministry. BTW, this is something I want to do -- I just need Southern to offer more classes in my area or go all online!
Would you rather go to an action movie or a girly movie? Action.
If/when you start to grow grey hair, will you wear it with pride or dye it into submission? I'm already there and I dye it. I have the BEST hairstylist in the entire world and she is super good at color. Just got it done last week. And because she is a childhood friend, served in my wedding, she always cuts me an enormous discount - which has really helped my hair during my husband's layoff --- Love you, Holly!!!
Dogs or cats? Dogs. Scottish Terrier's to be exact. They rule the dog-world.
I don't really have anyone to tag so if you want to join in, just leave a comment that you did. I'll stick with these same questions.
Thanks Tammi! This was fun :)
1 comment:
Thanks for playing along!! I've enjoyed getting to know you a little better! It's been a really long time since I made any new bloggy friends, so this has been fun!
I read "Why We're Not Emergent" last year and thought it was great, too.
Post a Comment