Thursday, November 8, 2012

So Disappointed

This about sums it up! I couldn't write anything better as this describes exactly how I feel. Read it here.

Here is a quote from the blog post I totally agree with:

In Romans 1 Paul explained that sometimes God’s judgment comes in the form of allowing us to descend into greater wickedness. Complain about His manna and He will force-feed you quail until you are nauseated by it. Love evil, and God will give you your fill of it and more. What we are seeing is the judgment of the American populace. We have loved wickedness, and God has elevated a Degenerate to rule over us. The Lord is just, and we are about to discover exactly what that means.

How are you feeling after the election?

One more thing, I have to say I was impressed with how Mr. Romney handled himself after the loss. He really was a classy gentleman and would have made a wonderful leader. I am proud to have voted for him and I feel no shame in having supported Biblical values.

May God help our country!



 

No comments: