Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Wow, I can't believe that 2010 is almost gone. Isn't it something how quickly time goes by?

It seems like the Christmas season flew by, like it does every year and I didn't even really get a change to enjoy it :)

So where will you be celebrating the new year? We are heading out camping (big surprise) over at Ft. Desoto Park. It is a beautiful beach with a campground about an hour from where we live. Looks like the weather is going to be nice, not too hot and not too cold - Just the way I like it! Hoping we don't have mosquitoes though. The freeze this week may have stopped them!

What are your new year's resolutions looking like? Here are a few of mine:

1. Get the final 10lbs off!!! Christmas was a minor setback, as it always is. However, I am still loving this Perfect 10 Diet. I have never stuck with a diet this long before. It is doable and that is good!

2. Learn as much as I can about my Logos! I have spent a lot of this week watching training videos from the Logos website. I am simply amazed at all the stuff it can do.

3. Finish the Bible Study project I started. I am so anxious for our next writers meeting in January to share my ideas with our group and get some feedback!!

4. Spend time learning more about God's character. I'll talk more about that next week at Laced With Grace.

5. Finally, either lead or do a ladies Bible Study. I have sat out for a long time. Well I did do that class on Revelation last year but its time to jump into one at our church. Meet some new ladies. And If i want to "teach" the Bible through writing, I might want to teach a class. Gotta get that Precept training some good use, right??

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! Happy 2011!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Have a great time on your camping adventure! Happy New Year!!!

tammi said...

I know, I can't believe it's over, either! I'm looking forward to the new year, too.

Enjoy your camping trip!!!