Monday, December 27, 2010

Well, I got Logos!


Ok, I really didn't think I would get this, but my husband surprised me and got the Logos Bible Study edition for me for Christmas! This is the second level of Logos and has over 270 books, reference material, commentaries, Bibles, dictionaries, etc.

I can't put my computer down! And it syncs with my new iPad so I can access a lot of the features with the iPad.

This software works so cool. It really does hours and hours worth of research instantly at the click of a button. You can see commentaries, pictures, family trees, original language references, etc. all at the click of one button.

Because of the extreme cold we are experiencing here in Florida, I spent most of yesterday curled up in warm PJs watching training videos from the Logos website. I am totally impressed.

And to add to my new found coolness, my hubby brought me home a "new to me" Mac for Christmas. It is a desktop but has a nice big screen that will work wonderful for the Logos multi-split screens. However, it turns out my "new to me" Mac has an operating system that doesn't support Logos 4. So we are looking into upgrading the system. This is my third attempt at having an older Mac, I hope it works out. I really like them much better than PCs but don't have the ability to purchase a new one right now. Once we can get the Logos on the Mac, it will be really nice!

I am so excited with this new software. I cannot believe the amazing things it can do! I will be playing with this for a very long long time!

No comments: