Friday, December 10, 2010

Early Christmas Present




A few days ago I wrote about wanting Logos Software. Well, now I have a new iPad to run it on (if I ever get it)!

My boss gave me the iPad Wednesday as an early gift for Christmas. I don't even think he really expects me to use it for work, although I am sure I will! I have to admit, I am addicted. Downloading apps, playing games and reading books. The clarity on the screen is amazing.

Anyway, he actually got me the "mac" daddy - no pun meant. 64GB, 3G and is paying for the 3G service! OK, so maybe he does expect me to use it for work...it just means I am available all the time, right!!??!! He didn't get any accessories for it because he didn't know what I would prefer, so I have to go to Best Buy or somewhere and get a cover and screen protector, etc.

I am enjoying this a lot. Such a cool toy to have. I downloaded Kindle and iBooks for free so maybe I'll actually get used to reading books on it!

And my PC tech, Dell loving, windows king hubby is smitten by it - though very hard for him to admit. His cell phone is in dire need of replacement so he is almost sure he wants an iPhone :) Mr. anti - Mac is turning a new leaf!



3 comments:

Kat Heckenbach said...

My husband isn't a Mac guy either, but he's dying for an ipad and an iphone. He's got an itouch, and he really likes it. I hate the thing :P. I love my netbook and my Nook for reading, but I admit the ipad looks wicked cool :). Very happy for you!

Sharon said...

That's great, Dana! Have fun with it!!! I am so in the dark ages when it comes to tech stuff. LOL!

Dana said...

Well dear hubby gave in and got the free iphone at Best Buy yesterday! Yes, it was totally free (just paying for the service). It was the last generation but still....and I think he is hooked :)