Sunday, October 16, 2011

The Reformation and the Men Behind It

Ligonier Ministries is doing a series of posts on six men were a major part of the Protestant Reformation:

Martin Luther, Ulrich Zwingli, William Tyndale, Heinrich Bullinger, and John Calvin

The posts will be taken from the book Pillars of Grace by Steven J. Lawson.

You can read the first here.

These posts should be very interesting and I can't wait to read them. By the way, Ligonier is also offering a DVD by R. C. Sproul called Luther and the Reformation for any gift amount to Ligonier. I am looking forward to receiving this DVD.

I think this year on Reformation Day, October 31st, we will watch the movie, Luther. It was an exceptional movie the portrayed Martin Luther very well. For some reason, we never watched it during our unit study on the Reformation so this would be a good time to catch up!


No comments: