I have somewhat of a busy day planned. First, off to the gym for weights and Zumba!! Then heading to Lifeway, 30% coupon in hand. Mission today: get Taya her first real ESV Bible. Getting Delena a Bible cover for her MacArthur Bible. Then an afternoon of swimming and hopefully relaxing some.
Only 3 short weeks from yesterday until we are on vacation! Which means, 3 weeks from today, we will be waking up at Ft. Wilderness and heading to one of the 4 Disney parks. I know, it is a sick obsession!
Just wanted to share a few quick links:
Awesome post by Phil Johnson over at Pyromaniacs - read it here.
Today is Gov. Rick Perry's Day of Prayer. Instead of linking just one post, visit THIS blog. There are numerous posts about the day and the association with IHOP. There is so much there, I won't even begin to touch on it.
Have a wonderful weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment