Thursday, June 23, 2011

Update

I am a horrible blogger. I can't believe that it has been almost 3 months since I touched this blog. I'm sure all of my 1 followers have missed me.

Its been a crazy few months! Not long after my last post, I became totally absorbed in creating a co-op for next fall. That is a long story, but I have spent these last few months planning, creating a blog, writing a syllabus, etc for the co-op I am starting in the fall. I am very excited about it. We have a great group of ladies joining - and the best part is that it will center around my favorite curriculum ---- Tapestry of Grace.

In that time, the kids have finished school. I now officially have a 2nd grader, 5th grader and K5! We are now on a summer break. But I am excited about starting the new year - especially the co-op!

When I wasn't planning for the new co-op, I was prepping to teach Zechariah (Precept Upon Precept). We have done the introduction class and week 1. This is an amazing study - I have learned SO much. And still have so many questions.

This week is VBS at our church. I am teaching with my friend, Betsy (who is co-helping me start the co-op) and another friend, Lisa. We are having a good time, as usual.

And finally, yet another weight loss goal. Yeah, yeah - I have done this before but really hoping that THIS time is different. We joined the gym at our church and I am there at least 4 days a week (it is a bit of a drive, so 4 days a week is a lot). So that means weight lifting 4 days a week. Then I have to work in some type of aerobics for 5 - 6 days. Thankfully, 4 of those are covered at the gym...I discovered Zumba! Wow, what a workout!! Anyway, my new goal is weight loss before vacation on August 26th.

Maybe it won't be 3 months before my next post!

2 comments:

tammi said...

Well, I HAVE missed you!!! But you obviously have a lot going on! I hope you'll post more about this new co-op idea!

In a way, I wish I had enough going on in my life that blogging fell by the wayside. I'm seriously debating giving it up for summer.

Dana said...

Hi Tammi!! So nice to see your comment. I have missed reading everyone's blog also....I hope the summer slows down enough to get back into blogging :)